Re: [LI] dos partition cp problem

Groping on this, but 1 reason could be that the minimum allocation unit
on
Linux and Windows is different.
In Linux ext2fs, I think it is 1 KB while in Windows it is dependent on
whether you have a 32 bit FAT or a 16 bit FAT . You will notice that
even a
very small file in windows does take up SOME space (obviously) larger
than
its actual size !

Please correct me if I am wrong

Regards