[LI] Re: HALT by a user

continuing the thread..... as root run userconf and open up the user to whom u
want to give shut down permissions. u just have to select one of the radio
buttons there to let that particular user shutdown, and regarding the security
feature, when the user asks for a shutdown the person should enter his passwd
for the system to shutdown... u can also make any user superuser equivalent,
but he wont be able to enter the /root directory nor will be able to make conf
changes..... i dont know exactly what permissions he is given ( can anybody
help me out here )
this is much easier instead of messing around with the conf files , etc

bye
chetu
--
 If it was'nt for C we'd have to program in
 BASI, PASAL and OBOL ......