Re: [LI] Re: Hai Kavitha...

kavitha narayanan wrote:

>  Sir,
>     Got your mail.Thanks for the same.Our classes started on 4th.Classes are going on well.Right now we are having an orientation program(for 15 days),after which we'll be having our regular classes on e-com.That's all for now.Regards to everybody at Elnet.
>                       -Kavitha

I have some doubts....
1. Are the classes for the linux?
2. Does the orientation program includes linux?
3. Is the e-com is based on linux?

If the the answer to these questions are negative (which are obviously)
then what this mail is doing on linux.

What is surprising even at 4'o' clock in the afternoon people press
reply button without looking at header.
-mukund
http://members.theglobe.com/betacomp/index.htm
http://members.xoom.com/BETACOMP/index1.htm