Re: [LI] ATI MACH64 215VT configuration problem

Hi Girish,

Thank you very much.

There was a problem with memory on my friends PC. He
replaced his existing 16MB EDO RAM with 32MB SDRAM and
now there are no problems and KDE is working like a charm.

Rajesh

--
Shriram alias Rajesh Fowkar
Kurtarkar Nagari, Bldg-C,

The Linux Fool is not a fool. He's just someone who is crazy about
Linux...