[LI] Atten: Hyderabadis,linuxjournal subscribers

Dear friends

Is there anyone in Hyderabad who can help this student. I am a 2nd year
student at iiit hyderabad and am intrested in the linux operating system.
Of late i have come to know about the linux journal. But the price of the
magazine frightens me. I am sure there are people out there who are
willing to share this magazine with me and help in the growth of
knowledge.

I am in hyderabad ane would like to here from you at this email address.

Thanking you in anticipation

Regards
kaushik