Re: [LI] Duplicate emails...

Sudhakar Chandrasekharan is clue full:

> I don't know.  The Shanu double-email thing was all I looked at.  Will
> investigate further.

What if Shanu had sent twice ?  I sent a mail in reply to the Netscape
question as a thread to Shanu's mail to the list.  It took some time to
be posted to all of us in this list.  In the meantime, when I saw that
my reply had not reached the list; I thought of re-sending my mail.
I did not make a post but waited and my mail was delivered.  Maybe Shanu
might have sent the same mail but after some time, waiting.
This might be the case here and I plead for the case to be rested as
such !!

ragOO, VU2RGU.                         PGP Key 1024/1A747CB1
Fingerprint: 61 CD 0F 96 7A 94 4F F6 F0 42 1B 6D C0 A4 24 CF
--
Keeping the Air-Waves FREE.....Amateur Radio
Keeping the W W W     FREE..Debian GNU/Linux