Re: [LI] Duplicate emails...

Sunil Thomas Thonikuzhiyil proclaimed:
>    Did u look into todays digest . You can find many duplicte mails. Is it
> possible that so many people send double mails

I don't know.  The Shanu double-email thing was all I looked at.  Will
investigate further.  The double mails used to happen when I used to
restart my MTA.  But I haven't touched sendmail in ages.  So wonder why it
is happening.

Thaths
--
Lisa: Dad, what is a muppet?
Homer: Well, it's not quite a mop, it's not quite a puppet, but man!!!  So,