[LI] Duplicate emails...

Hi,

I was investigating the duplicate email thing that has been happening
recently.  Here is an example:

http://lists.linux-india.org/archive/linux-india/199910/msg00488.html
http://lists.linux-india.org/archive/linux-india/199910/msg00525.html

If you notice the headers of these two mails you will notice that they have
different times and mail-IDs on them.  This makes me believe that the
duplication happened at the sender's end and the problem is not with
majordomo or lists.linux-india.org's MTA.

Would posters please make sure that you don't post duplicate messages.

Thank you.

Thaths
--
Lisa: Dad, what is a muppet?
Homer: Well, it's not quite a mop, it's not quite a puppet, but man!!!  So,