[LI] Newsgroup client on Linux

Hi All,

Can any one tell me some newsgroup clients on Linux - Debian 2.0

I know there are newsgroup clients in RedHat 6.0 like "nntpget",
"slrn", "trn" etc. Any one can correct me if Iam wrong.

I could not find any such client on Debian 2.0.

Also what is the configuration required in my Debian PC's
to download messages from newsgroups.
I know Netscape is a newsgroup client, but unfortunatly x-windows is
not configured in my Debian.

TIA,

Regards,
Girish Kamath.