Re: [LI] Default font

i use setfont 972.cp -16 in my rc.local

ciao,
Amit
=======================================
A baby-sitter is a teenager acting like an adult
while the adults are out acting like teenagers.
=======================================
Amit Kucheria
  Systems Group
  L & T Information Technology Ltd.
  Email: Amit.Kucheria@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Ph. No. - Resi: 91-22-5340288

Shirish Bhagwat <shirish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> on 06-10-99 09:46:49 AM

Please respond to linux-india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To:   linux-india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc:    (bcc: Amit Kucheria/LTITLVSH)

Subject:  Re: [LI] Default font

If I remember correctly Slackware had a setting long back where you
could change default system font.  The one used to display DMESG (boot
messages) was configurable.

shirish