Re: [LI] linux/win

amit bhaiya
mera kaam thoda different hain
N public is waiting for this machine. and it will get filled up real fast.
[personal plans, you see, wish me luck - hopefully one day I will make it].
Jibbering aside... I can not afford to lose data starting day 1. Now... what
will it be? win95[unused]+winNT+Linux? in the same sequence?

> Yes its possible for linux to read an NTFS partition. But for this you'll
> need to recompile the kernel with support for read/write to NTFS. I think
> this thing is still under  development and wriring to an NTFS partition is
> not safe....anyway since you'll have a new machine, there is no harm in
> trying out things since there is not impt data to be lost....

                        To be a rock and not to roll...
                                                        -LZ/Plant