[LI] linux/win

Dear Rohit,
	Pardon my being a little sarcastic, but looks like you do more serious
work on Win and play on Linux (If I am right, quite a few guys at LUG do
otherway round!). Perhaps, because of your work,  you are required to
use VB, VC++ etc. I don't know much about Visuals, much less about C and
C++. I don't do any developing. I am no expert on stability, portability
etc. But I can only tell you that Linux offers lot more flexibility and
choice. C and C++ are already there. Lots of Integrated Developing
Environments are available on web for free!. Oracle 8.0 is available for
Linux!!!! Since I am not already Used to  Visual stuff, I am not tied to
it!
	I would be uncertain about both OS 'using' common disk area. I would
allow `read' for one OS from the other but avoid `write', since that
could meddle with FAT (I may be wrong - expert opinions please?).
Ashok