From: Roberto Zicari <zicari@xxxxxx>
To: <ilug@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 1999 1:37 AM
Subject: [ILUG] Linux@work

: Hi!
: We would be happy to offer your Linux group 10 free tickets to attend
: Linux@work in
: London next Thursday (see below).
: If you wish to take this offer please contact Melanie Salm at salm@xxxxxx,
or
: tel.+49-6173-95 58 50
: and simply tell her the names of the people.
: We will prepare the name badges.
:
: Best Regards
: