[LI] Fw: [ilug-cal] NFS DISK sharing problem

- ----------
From: ongc1 <ongc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ilug-cal@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ilug-cal] NFS DISK sharing problem
Date: Wednesday, September 29, 1999 12:27 PM

Sir,
            I would like to share a Disk from a Linux machine to Solaris
machine.

            I have done the appropriate entries in the /etc/export file

            I have run the EXPORTFS command successfully

        I have checked up the rpcinfo -p command

                It states everything except NFS on TCP protocol

    On the Remote SUN machine when I give the mount command it says

        NFS service not responding.

Kindly suggest

Rama Murthy

- --
To unsubscribe, send mail to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxx with the body
"unsubscribe ilug-cal" and an empty subject line.
FAQ: http://www.ilug-cal.org/help/faq_list.html