[LI] More than one Superuser in Unix

Hi

        I was trying to create more than one superuser in linux.
However creating a new user with gid and uid = 0 was not allowed by
adduser as it require unique uid.
I was however able to create another superuser by adding an
entry in the /etc/passwd file manually.
I was then able to log on as super user by two different names.
I found one problem with this -- I was not able to execute some of my own
program made in c.
It gave an error like   :cannot execute binary file.

Can this cause any other problem?
Is there another way of doing this?

Sumit Rangwala
Final Year B.E. (Computers)