Mail problem

Hi There,
I have a pretty complex problem regarding mail servers. The problem is like this. I have an NT server based in the US which has Imail as the NT server. Here in India I have two linux boxes stationed each at Delhi(del.xyz.com) and Hyderabad (hyd.xyz.com). These two linux boxes have their individual users and have email ID's such as user@xxxxxxxxxxx and user1@xxxxxxxxxxxx There is no prob with sending the mail (Obviously ) from the Linux Boxes. But the NT server in US holds the main domain mails which is xyz.com which has virtual domains set in DNS as hyd.xyz.com and del.xyz.com. The tricky part is that how do I download the whole mail for hyd.xyz.com from the NT server in US. The Imail Server doesn't support UUCP ( Cause that would make my life more easier ). Of course how do I also downlaod my mail for del.xyz.com and I don't want mail to be per user downloaded but the mail for hyd.xyz.com should directly be able to come to the hyd.xyz.com. I would be glad is someone could hel!
p me out here.
BTW Thank you Atul for your help regardng Web Ramp ;-).
Thanks in advance.
Regards
Khader
P.S.: This is my second query regards the same prob. Hope Some one can help me