[Administrative] Mailing list outage...

Hi,

A few hours earlier there was an outage with this mailing list.  Emails
sent to the list were bouncing back to sender with errors.  I have fixed
the problem.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

List Admin
- --
"I've been scorched by Krusty before. I got a rapid heartbeat from his
Krusty brand vitamins, my Krusty Kalculator didn't have a seven or an
eight, and Krusty's autobiography was self-serving with many glaring
   omissions. But this time, he's gone too far!" -- Bart Simpson
Sudhakar C13n http://people.netscape.com/thaths/ Lead Indentured Slave