[Administrative] MTA Woes...

Hi everyone,

I have been having problems with my Mail Transport Agent (MTA) the last
week or so.  This resulted in things like emails bouncing, outdated emails
being Born Again etc.

I have finally traced the problem to its root (Thanks to Atul and the
debian-user mailing list) and have fixed it now.  However over the next few
days you will see some really old mails making their appearance again in
the mailing list.  Please ignore these mails.  That is just my MTA
trying to clear its queue.

Back to your regularly scheduled programming...

The List Admin
- --
"If there were any justice, my face would be on a bunch of crappy
                 merchandise" -- Homer J. Simpson