Re: Drivers Needed - Urgent

> Kunal Shah wrote:
> >
> > is redhat 6.0 will autodetect this card (sis6215c)?
> > or we should try the drivers those came with old pcquest issues?
> > Kunal
The RH 6.0 from Chip SPl works fine on installing select card type SiS6215C
select generic or the appropriate monitor *do not* probe select Vram
manually select no clocks will work as it worked for me without any problem
I only had problem in that it was only 640x480 at 8 bit depth.
Before I could try tuning it my SiS 6215 card failed totally and I had to
buy a new S3 trio64+ card with 1 mb ram it autodeteded the card and is x
windows is working fine.
Yoganand G

 to try the PCq  method.