Excuse me, but what's going on ?

Hi all !

	I'm pretty new to this list and forgive me for using the list to say all
this.

	First of all, why are Amit and Linux@mica bombarding the *list*, and with
it all of *us*, with mails which have absolutely nothing to do with the
whole theme of this list ? All the malice that you guys want to show can
also be done outside this list, can't it ?

	I understand that Amit has been replying personally but linux@mica is
behaving like a juvenile !

	Give us all a *break* will ya ?

	And guys, relax about the UNIX or Windows thing ! I mean there's no point
flaring up about some ( I admit ) insinuating remarks and that too in a Linx
list bu it doesn't *really* get us anywhere does it ? As someone pointed
out, let's all work towards making Linux more common on desktops and making
the process of installing it much simpler ( like the PCQ guys !! ).

	I guess there are quite a few people out there who are thoroughly pissed
off with the amount of (forgive me) *junk* mail doing the rounds and so
please, spare us all !

	I hope I shall never again have to use the list like this to send everybody
a mail of this kind !!

	Adios Senors !

Ravi