Ext2 Online Magazine Archives !

Hello,
        Ext2 Online has its current issue available as a tarball for
down loading. I have got the current (June 6,1999) edition as well as
the previous month's edition (may 5,1999) but not the earlier ones.

        I was unable to find links to past issues(tarball). If some one
has downloaded the issues which i do not have,can u please take some
time out to mail them to me(as attachments) as they are very small in
size, >50Kb.

        Oh! It might be a waste of bandwidth if the attachments are sent
to the mailing list so i think replying to me directly will be
preferred.

- -
SHANU

- --
- --==SHANU==--
Shanker Balan                    Debian/GNU Linux 2.1
St. Alberts College
Cochin