mp3 CD and noexec permissions

Hello:  I want to mount my mp3 CD on the mount point /cdrom with noexec
set.
I can mount the CD but it is set exec.  I am left frustrated after
exhausting
all known documented options.  The mp3 player does not see the exec 'ed
files
and hence this post to the list.  I am using x11amp as the mp3 player.

Or is it that an mp3 file cannot be set nonexec ??

ragOO, VU2RGU.
- --
Keeping the Air-Waves FREE.....Amateur Radio
Keeping the W W W     FREE..Debian GNU/Linux