Internet Explorer / Netscape

Server ( Linux 5.2)

We have our own SMTP Server and DNS server.

Few of our users uses hotmail ( Microsoft ) for e-mails

I recently found a problem , all the computers which uses Netscape
Communicator for Browsing the Net are denied access to the Hotmail

where as  machine with Internet Explorer ,can  very easily  connect
and Browse the Hotmail.

IS <bold>Microsoft</bold> playing some trick ?

Any body has some idea about this ?

<nofill>