Internet Explorer / Netscape

Is netscape able to browse any site at all?

- -- Raju

    linux> I have around 80 Clients accessing Internet through our
    linux> Proxy Server ( Linux 5.2) We have our own SMTP Server and
    linux> DNS server.  Few of our users uses hotmail ( Microsoft )
    linux> for e-mails I recently found a problem , all the computers
    linux> which uses Netscape Communicator for Browsing the Net are
    linux> denied access to the Hotmail where as machine with Internet
    linux> Explorer ,can very easily connect and Browse the Hotmail.
    linux> IS Microsoft playing some trick ?  Any body has some idea
    linux> about this ?