486 to AMD K6

Hi,
I've got a 486 and I was wondering whether it is possible to have a AMD K6
chip processor on the motherboard as I've heard that the 486 motherboard may
have socket 7. Anybody ?? Also I wanted to connect my pentium which has
Win98 and 486 on which I have linux, so maybe I will use network cards.
Anybody have any suggestions on this? Like maybe suggest some good cards or
some other method? Is it possible then once they are connected that the 486
can access files on the pentium which has Win?

Thanks a lot,
Jeff