fetchmail problems on giasbg01.vsnl.net.in

Hello everybody,

I have an account at giasbg01.vsnl.net.in
I have been trying to fetch mails from the same using fetchmail as:
fetchmail -u accord -p pop3 202.54.12.17
It asks me for a password. After I enter the password, it comes out with the following error:

fetchmail: Unable to process From lines (envelopes), change recognition modes.
fetchmail: Authorization failure on accord@xxxxxxxxxxxx
fetchmail: authorization error while fetching from 202.54.12.17
fetchmail: Query status=3

Could anybody tell me what the problem is. The ip address that I am using is what I got from

ping giasbg01.vsnl.net.in

Thanks in anticipation

PS: I can logon to the same account using telnet.