Fetchmail problem!

hello,
I have the following .fetchmailrc file. I have 3 pop3 accounts on three
servers. I wanted to download all the mails onto a single account on the
linux server from which I filter them out using a mail client.

The .fetchmailrc file is
poll bom4.vsnl.net.in protocol pop3 user dean, with pass <secret1>, is dean
here;
poll ngenie.com protocol pop3 user mgmmc, with pass <secret2>, is dean here;
poll y2l.com protocol pop3 user vaibhav, with pass <secret3>, is dean here;

but the ultimate result is that all the mails go to the local respective
users instead of being redirected to dean@xxxxxxxxx
i.e.
dean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx mail should go to dean@xxxxxxxxx (local)
mgmmc@xxxxxxxxxx mail should go to dean@xxxxxxxxx (local)
vaibhav@xxxxxxx mail should go to dean@xxxxxxxxx (local)

BUT
dean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx mail goes to dean@xxxxxxxxx (local)
mgmmc@xxxxxxxxxx mail goes to mgmmc@xxxxxxxxx (local)
vaibhav@xxxxxxx mail goes to vaibhav@xxxxxxxxx (local)

how do I solve this problem
I even tried removing those semicolons at the end of each line

VaibhaV Sharma
webmaster@xxxxxxxxx
- ----------------------------
VaibhaV Sharma