Re: Installation of Network Card

> Hello Linux-Lovers
>     PLS help me in installing Network Card . I installed Linux 5.2 from
> PC-Quest Mar 99 CD.
>     I have NE2000 Compatible Network Card.I want to installed it.I
> already installed Linux OS without Netwok card.
> Please help me.

hoping that all modules are installed on you system; at command prompt type

# insmod 8390
# insmod ne io=0x300 (or whatever your base address is)

the system should then show eth0 found at blah blah blah ................
configure it with ifconfig & enjoy

regards,
Umesh Chavan
Don't do it the HARD way ,