Sis 6326/ CNet Pro 110b

Hi,

I have a SiS 6326 as my display card which does not work with Red Hat
6.0, I tried the SiS X server and also download one from SUSE but both
don't seem to work very well. It does load up but the screen display is
very bad and some of the windows are visible.

My Ethernet card is CNet pro 110b which is also not supported.

Any clues?

Regards
Prakash