RE: CHIP Special on Linux

Thanks Raj(i.e. if I can call u that),
I really appreciate it! Of course I definitely need help! But I'm just
waiting to get some proper documentation besides the HOW-TOs and Manuals on
the CD. Once I reach a dead end I'll surely ask for u're help. Oh BTW who is
the person who represents GT herein delhi? Any contact address etc.?
Thanks a lot,
Jeff