RE: CHIP Special on Linux

 Hi there,

   I am studying in Montreal, Canada. At university we use Sun Solaris,
and at home I have Red Hat 5.2.

   I am comming to India this July after four years(a long time). I would
appreciate if someone could give me the address of this GT Enterprise, so
that I can have a look around.

   Also, how is the scene with UNIX like system in India? I mean is it
getting popular among the masses, or is it still considered a complicated,
and a cumbersome system to use.

   Your help will be much appreciated.

 Siddahrth Kashyap.