CHIP RH6.0

Hi Everyone,

I was installing Linux on a new box, since I didn't want to missout on the
goodies that came with PCQ RH 5.2. I first installed R.H 5.2, then the pcq
updates and then upgrade to RH 6.0 that came with CHIP Special.
Installation was fine but NetCfg doesn't work and other conf tools don't
work either. Userconf worked to create new user accounts but I was unable
to make any ppp account - where could be the problem?

The same, I had carried out earlier and it worked fine, but at the time of
upgrading to RH 6.0 it cribbed saying "not enough space on /usr/src -
continue anyway?" I went ahead and let upgrade go through and did not face
any problem with config tools. However I wasn't comfortable with the idea
of going ahead with /usr/src incomplete, so I reinstalled and ran into
this problem.

- - Maneesh

The SiS 6215 HOWTO resides at http://www.linux-india.org/sis