Atul's mail

On Tue, May 25, 1999 at 12:24:58AM -0700, did owner-linux-india@xxxxxxxxx write:
> >From achitnis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Tue May 25 00:24:57 1999
> Sachin - one of the disadvantages of the digest mode is that unless your
> mailer can handle it, you lose the subject.
>
> If your mailer is one of these, please take the trouble of changing the
> subject to the one of the original message.
>
> Thaths - maybe it would make sense to bounce messages that have "Linux India
> Digest V" in the subject to avoid this becoming a common thing (as it has in
> many other mailing lists I sub scri be to).

This mail by Atul bounced to me because of the word sub scri be in it.

A good idea Atul.  I will look into it.  Also, I am trying to figure out
how mails that were bounced to me could be approved for posting into the
list.

Thaths
- --
"If there were any justice, my face would be on a bunch of crappy
                 merchandise" -- Homer J. Simpson