END THIS THREAD NOW! Re: Viability of Linux companies

Damn, just when it's getting to be fun.  I haven't even had a chance
to comment on Arun's Morals, Parents, Upgringing and Dog yet ;-)

Arun, should we stop or carry the torch (aka Flame) forward?  Need a
li'l bitta spice in one's life once in a while, no?

Spoilsport Atul!

<g,d&r v fast>

Regards,

-- Raju