END THIS THREAD NOW! Re: Viability of Linux companies

This is turning into a BSD advocacy thread, with Linux-bashing overtones,
which I suspect has been the primary purpose all along.

Please move this thread to the correct list, which would be Arun's BSD
list.

I am majorly offended by the tone being used and the thinly (if at all)
disguised intentions of dragging anything Linux through the dirt. There is
nothing Linux about this discussion.

Arun speaks about politics that offend him in the Linux world, but he
himself is resorting to massive politics here, which is something we can
all do without.

All those who agree that this is an unhealthy thread - please stop
responding to it starting *now*, no matter how much you think you could
gain for Linux.

Thanks in advance.

Atul