RE: END THIS THREAD NOW! Re: Viability of Linux companies

Atul,

If you don't like the topic, you know how to kill file it right ? If I post
here about how to get my sound card working with BSD, that'd be off topic
and bsd-india would be an appropriate forum.

I think I've always tried to stay on the topic for this list.

> This is turning into a BSD advocacy thread, with Linux-bashing overtones,
> which I suspect has been the primary purpose all along.

I'm actually impressed by the maturity of the people on the list. How
they've
stuck to the topic, rather than going on tangents.

> Arun speaks about politics that offend him in the Linux world, but he
> himself is resorting to massive politics here, which is something we can
> all do without.
>
> All those who agree that this is an unhealthy thread - please stop
> responding to it starting *now*, no matter how much you think you could
> gain for Linux.

"unhealty" ? :) Seriously, isn't the future of "Linux", an important enough
topic ?

	-Arun