Re: Viability of Linux companies (Was Re: A Linux Today story has been mailed to you!)

On Mon, Apr 16, 2001 at 10:29:07PM +0530, Raju Mathur wrote:
> Umm, go back and read the first few lines again.  Try to distinguish
> between product and service.  I earned more money last year than 99%
> of India's population, without writing a single line of proprietary
> code and without touching a single piece of proprietary software.
> Looks sustainable enough to me.

Hi Raju,

	To some people the *fair* economic model is one which helps
him/her to make money like Bill. Everything else is just a bad
economic model. What ever you say about sustaining with free software
they will never understand. Its just a waste of time for us.

	We can use the time spend on these people to empower the
students with freesoftware as Mr Saravanan does. Teach them about
free software.

Arun.