Re: Viability of Linux companies (Was Re: A Linux Today story has been mailed to you!)

|I've always advocated that Indians should switch to that business.
|Oracle employs 43000 people and earns $7.6 billion, more than the
|earnings of the whole Indian software industry. What is it they can
|do that Indian software engineers can't do ?

The Indian software earnings are mostly body shopping for low profile jobs,
and can not be compared with Oracle earning.
And things like Oracle coming from India may remain a distant dream.
Regards,
Mukund Deshmukh
Beta Computronics Pvt. Ltd.
Web Site - www.betacomp.com