Re: A Linux Today story has been mailed to you!

But that's the whole point:  Free Software is made and will continue
to be made by people who do it as a hobby.  Just as an artist cannot
live without painting, a programmer cannot live without programming.

The way to make money from Free Software is through services.
Companies which rely on Free Software products to make their money are
going to be out on the street very soon.  Companies which provide
services and support based on Free Software, on the other hand, are
what the future is IMNSHO.

Regards,

-- Raju

--