Re: A Linux Today story has been mailed to you!

Mario da Costa rearranged electrons thusly:

> Some time back I had echoed a similar sentiment, I took back my
> statement coz of what Suresh and Rajesh had said, but i'm still not
> convoked, and until i am, i will continue to feel a bit like a parasite.

I'll still repeat it.  "Contribution" / "Participation" takes place in
several different ways, depending on skills, and most of all, opportunity.

You dont need to feel like a parasite, or in any way ashamed because you are
not contributing to the open source movement - because you are.  By
participating in LI threads, by helping people re linux, by attending lug
meetings, ...

	-suresh

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org