Re: [ News - Non Commercial ] Info Required

Thats a good idea, specially if you send them a box pack with the
manuals. The SuSE box also looks good so it gives an impression of
better quality rather than just a single CD.

BTW I can also send in our Linux Calendars to all the LUGs. These are
small credit card size pocket calendars with all the important Linux
dates.

I need the following information.

Address, Contact person and number of calendars required.

Regards
Prakash