[ News - Non Commercial ] Info Required

I'm OK with this as long as we don't become spam targets in the
future.  I guess even if we do our intrepid Suresh Ramasubramanian
will ensure the ``purity of the electron waves'' by going into BOFH
mode instantly :)

Sending seperate message on behalf of ILUG-Delhi, with specific
request not to spam.

BTW, is that the latest release of SuSE?

Regards,

-- Raju

--
Raju Mathur          raju@xxxxxxxxxxxxx           http://kandalaya.org/