[ News - Non Commercial ] Info Required

Hi All,

We, Seascope Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai are into Software Development.
We are also Resellers for Suse Linux and deal in single cd distributions
of Various Linux Distributions & BSD Products. We have decided to donate
a Suse Linux 7.0 Personal Box Pack to each and every LUG in India. Hence
we kindly request all the LUG Co-ordinators to Kindly send us the
following information so that we can arrange to have them couriered
accross.

The information we require is :

LUG Name :
LUG Co-ordinator :
LUG Address :
Telephone :
E-Mail :
LUG Web Site (if any):
LUG Mailing List ( if any):

Note:
1)The telephone no is required for the courier people so that they
contact the person if the address is not found or incase of holiday
deliveries.
2) LUG Address can be the co-ordinators address.
3) ALSO PLEASE NOTE THAT THE SHIPPING WILL BE BORN BY US.

Awaiting a favourable reply from all LUG Co-ordinators,

Best Regards,

Sarin Chavarkar