Re: Free software...

Sandip, if the philosophical baggage makes you tired, please just
ignore it.  Just as you have the choice to ignore things, please grant
the same choice to others -- to ignore or not to ignore.

No one has lectured anyone on the philosophy during the course of this
thread.  No one has taken anything away from you.  No one has forced
you to swallow ideas which may be unpalatable to you.  No one has
bulldozed you.  All I did was to point out that there's a difference
between open source and free software.  Is that what you object to?
If not, what are you complaining about?

Regards,

-- Raju

--