Re: Seeking a Linux or Unix programming guru for CTO position

On Tue, 20 Mar 2001, Raju Mathur wrote:

> OK, here's the new revised rule for Linux-Delhi at least:
>
> If you or anyone else is directly going to make money from the results
> of your posting, you d*mn well better put a [COMMERCIAL] tag in the
> godd*mn subject line or I'll be over to your house to break both your
> kneecaps and bloody your nose in the bargain, you total loser.

Actually, I think a "no commercial posts on this list - period" is a much
better approach.

Why *should* we have commercial posts on lists like these anyway? That is
not what we created these lists for.

We should have a single rule - post commercially, lose both legs.

Nothing ambiguous about that. Clear, simple. Even Allchin should be able
to understand it.

Atul

Atul Chitnis       | achitnis@xxxxxxxxxxx (PGP:6011BCB8)
Bangalore, India   | +91 (80) 3440397 Fax +91 (80) 3341137