Re: Seeking a Linux or Unix programming guru for CTO position

well, look who's talking about netiquette :D

cheers, - ruchir

From: Raju Mathur <raju@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: linux-india-programmers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, linux-india-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: Re: [LIG] Seeking a Linux or Unix programming guru for CTO position

OK, here's the new revised rule for Linux-Delhi at least:

If you or anyone else is directly going to make money from the results
of your posting, you d*mn well better put a [COMMERCIAL] tag in the
godd*mn subject line or I'll be over to your house to break both your
kneecaps and bloody your nose in the bargain, you total loser.  I will
also cancel your subscription to the mailing list and put your name,
e-mail address and home page on a prominent ``List of Top
Netiquette-Impaired People Whom I Have Met'' on the Linux-Delhi site
and all other sites I control.

Hope that looks more like a rule, Ruchir.  Thank you for letting us
know that politeness doesn't work with some people... oops, I said
``thank you''! :-)

Regards,

-- Raju

--