Re: [Announce] BAngalore Debian & GNU Enthusiasts (BADGE)

At 05:56 PM 3/5/2001 +0530, you wrote:
I publicly apologize for this "s**t language and will be careful henceforth.
rgds
anthony
Hi Atul,

I never tried to equate the s"*"t with DeadRat only context was to just warn
Anthony  to not use foul language , bit carried away with that ( i think you
understand my concern).

Also i feel It should linux  altogether irrespective of Mandrake or redhat or
debian.

Also debian is sigle largest disro with out a backing by any company so it
needs more higher status than any other linux ( this is my personal view ).

--
Regards
RaghuNath L                   pager:9624395369