[COMMERCIAL] Job in Linux Kernel

Hi all
I am a software profession ( B.E. Computers), right now in Banglore, working in a MNC, with an year experience. Because of my insatiable thirst of learning and working on Linux,I am looking for a job that deals with Linux Kernel. I have a fairly good knowledge of Linux and Operating Systems. If any one you is looking for a person to work on Linux Kernel or OS development or know of a company that work on Linux Kernel, please let me know. Your help would be a great favour to me.

Regards
Rohit