Re: rants, rants and more rants

Pavan K Balellugari rearranged electrons thusly:

> linux-india-programmers. guess what. for the whole of
> last week i should have receive aprox 25 mails over
> their.. just yestarday i came back to this list,

Try linux-india-help then.  The posts there are generally tech questions
(newbie..medium with a few fairly advanced questions popping up all the time).
Traffic is far higher than LIG of course - ~ 100 posts easily.  No flamewars as
far as I can see, in the past year or so.

	-s

8<

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org