Re: rants, rants and more rants

Hi all,
   well, while agreeing with Vilas, i did unsubscribe
from this list last week & subscribed to the
linux-india-programmers. guess what. for the whole of
last week i should have receive aprox 25 mails over
their.. just yestarday i came back to this list,
simply because there was no activity on the
programmers list. And over night i got 38 mails here..
most of them i couldn't even read throught , cause
they lack substance.

    This makes me wonder. What exactly the people in
this list have to discuss, apart from what is happing
right now :).. any sugestions??

    By the way, what is happening with linux-india.com
redesign??

Pavan